Abhishek bachan will die in Delhi-6 original vision

Delhi-6 but its maker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is breathing new life into it. He wants to release the film with his original version. But what is his original version like? Lead actor Abhishek Bachchan dies unlike the version that was released last year. Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra confirmed that he is releasing the original version to drive his point clear to the public. “I think I drifted away from my vision of killing my protagonist and that did not really work. I now want to re-release the film so that people can see what the original idea behind the movie was,” media quoted the filmmaker as saying. “The plan was to do the shooting in a guerilla mode. I had not planned for a big budget and I wanted to shoot with only one handheld camera. I wanted to make the film real. But I guess everyone else got excited and in the process I too, went over the top,” he added.

Delhi-6 features Abhishek and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. It is a dark film about religious intolerance and politics in it. The version that was released has the lead pair uniting in the end.

Well, let’s wait and watch the original version of Delhi-6!

Source: oneindia



















Abhishek bachan

0 comments:

Post a Comment