Ali Zafar and Aamir Khan are relative

Mrs Ayesha Zafar and Aamir are distant cousins Ali Zafar, the Pakistani pop star-turned-actor (Tere Bin Laden) is related to Aamir Khan? All of us are related with 6 degrees of separation. It holds true especially in case of Bollywood, which is one small happy family. But the B-Town connection of the boy from across the border was until now a well-kept secret.

Even Aamir Khan was not aware of this rishtedaar from Pakistan. Ali who is coming up with his third music album Jhoom explains, "My wife Ayesha is kind of remotely related to Aamir. I told this to Aamir when I met him recently. He was also surprised."

The newbie elaborates on his 'relative' Aamir, "Ayesha's father's cousin's mother and Aamir's mother are cousins." Ali's wife met Khan when he visited her desh. She adds, "Aamir knows my father's cousin. I met him when he came to Pakistan and I introduced myself."

The Zafars were invited to the Imran-Avantika wedding and reception but they couldn't make it both times since Ali's brother-in-law was getting married around the same time.

It has been reported that Imran Khan and Ali Zafar who are acting together in will be seen next in Yash Raj Film's My Brother's Dulhan don't see eye-to-eye.

Khan finds the newcomer brash and abrasive. Now that it is revealed that they are also related, one wonders if the cold war between them will come to an end. But let's not forget there is something called sibling rivalry!

Source: santabanta


















Ali Zafar

0 comments:

Post a Comment