Hrithik Roshan and the Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day, like every year, is going to be very special for Hrithik Roshan. The superstar is going out for family and children and most importantly he is looking to surprise Sussanne. "I really put in an effort when I buy gifts. I believe in giving my wife meaningful things that can bring a smile on her face. Which woman doesn't like receiving gifts from her man? Not just Sussanne, even if I'm gifting something to anyone be it my parents, children or close friends, I make sure the gift is special," Hrithik said.

Ask him to reveal his best moment of romance and he shoots, "It is definitely the day I said the three big words to Sussanne. It took her by surprise. I don't really have great memories of Valentine's Day as I was a shy kid and never really got the courage to walk up to the girl I liked and talk to her, forget asking her out." Now, this really surprises us as Hrithik has been making girls go weak in their knees for the longest time. "I became confident as I grew up. But it surely feels great getting all the attention. It is a huge compliment. I don't think today being married changes anything. Marriage makes people sexier," he says.

For Hrithik, love is like oxygen that he can never do without. "I'm an incurable romantic. I love the concept of being in love with one person throughout my life and I'm blessed to have Sussanne and on Valentine's Day, I renew my vows of being with her, loving her and her bouncing board all my life. I believe that little things make the biggest difference to a relationship. I'm a very passionate person. For me, Valentine's Day is more than just the conventional man-woman relationship. It's about love for family, for children and for people around me. I thank my fans for the love they have been showering on me and I promise to give back as much as I can."

Most Bollywood celebs are either out of the city on Feb 14 or working. This is whatthey have to say:

Shah Rukh Khan: My Valentine's Day will be in jail since on that day I'll be shooting in a jail in Malaysia for a film.

Deepika Padukone: I would be in Bhopal shooting for Prakash Jha's film Aarakshan. So basically no special plans for Feb 14.

Aamir Khan: I will be in Berlin Feb 14 since I'm among the jury members for the Berlin film festival. So won't be here to do anything special.

Katrina Kaif: I have no plans for Valentine's Day since I'll be working on Feb 14 like all other days.

Kareena Kapoor: I have no plans and I am not going to gift anything on that particular day.

Priyanka Chopra: I think this whole idea of Valentine's Day is a little over hyped. Why wait for a single day to express your love? Everyday should be like that. So I won't be doing anything special on Valentine's Day.

Arbaaz Khan: I have no plans as of now. Let the day come and will see what can be done.

Arshad Warsi: Every day you have to keep your wife happy. So every day is a Valentine's Day.



















Hrithik roshan

0 comments:

Post a Comment